Just a heads up guys and gals, we will do everything we can to run our events as scheduled this weekend, but if we can't race our Mo-Kan Bracket race on Saturday, we will look at running Sunday. Nothing has been decided, just a heads up. Thanks! Carl
Just my two cents which does'nt mean much . you have always stuck to the schedule always said that it couldnt be change in a short notice . people make plans & send out invitations knowing you have never changed. If you're going to do this state on the schedule days & times may be changed do to weather and so on . I hate missing a race do to the weather but hate it worse to miss one when you think you got things covered .
I guess I'll miss the points race Sun if you have it, thought we was racing on Sat so I planned to leave out Sunday morning for Pa. the way it sounds tho there might not be any racing Sun. anyway Just saying.