replacement of you're race cars

General racing discussion.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton

replacement of you're race cars

Postby jim peak on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 pm

I just renewed my insurance on my nova & dragster also Braden did on his jr dragster.Now I don't need to worry about storms or fires or even something happening on the way to the track.If I did'nt have this and something happen to them I would be done for a long time.what about you? One of our fellow racers had an incident hauling his race car and they paid him to fix & repaint it no hassel no deductable. You will be suprised at the cost . give Chris a call at 1-800-467 1014 or on the web at triple c agency .com Jim
Last edited by jim peak on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jim peak

Re: relacement of you're race cars

Postby michael Wheelen on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 pm

I have a policy from Chris as well. Great guy to deal with
michael Wheelen

Re: replacement of you're race cars

Postby 67cuda on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:43 am

Unfortunately, we are the first around here to try out the policy. But fortunately it was as advertised. First off, Chris is great to deal with through the process of buying insurance. He was also in contact with us several times after our incident and making sure we weren't having any issues with the adjuster. As far as the insurance itself, we were a bit worried on how much they were going to be willing to fix when we first talked with them. But they ended up paying us what it would take to fix the car like it was before the accident. Premiums are cheap and there is no deductible. We managed to go 7 years without any kind of incidents with the car, but you just never know what might happen. Give Chris a call, this insurance is worth it.
67 Barracuda 493" BB Mopar Indy SR Heads
60'- 1.24
1/8 mile- 5.62 @ 123
1/4 mile- 8.81 @ 151
67cuda

Return to Bench Racing