Fall Bracket Nationals Questions

General racing discussion.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton

Race Fan

Fall Bracket Nationals Questions

Post by Race Fan »

Since the HSN race was cancelled we've been itching to try our hand at a real competition race(Sportsman class). Is this race a points race? If so,will the regulars get upset about a 1st timer this late in the season? Don't want to step on anyone's toes,just want to have some fun.

If we do come race,how slow is too slow? Ugly Betty has been made uglier thanks to a woman on her phone and I bought a replacement car to swap over the engine/trans this winter. That car is all stock and would probably be lucky to be in the 16's but thought I might bring both cars so my son and I can both have some fun.

Should we race or just spectate? Sat. only,we can't do Sundays
DN

Re: Fall Bracket Nationals Questions

Post by DN »

Race Fan wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:48 pm Since the HSN race was cancelled we've been itching to try our hand at a real competition race(Sportsman class). Is this race a points race? If so,will the regulars get upset about a 1st timer this late in the season? Don't want to step on anyone's toes,just want to have some fun.

If we do come race,how slow is too slow? Ugly Betty has been made uglier thanks to a woman on her phone and I bought a replacement car to swap over the engine/trans this winter. That car is all stock and would probably be lucky to be in the 16's but thought I might bring both cars so my son and I can both have some fun.

Should we race or just spectate? Sat. only,we can't do Sundays
It's not a points race. Any and all new racers are ALWAYS WELCOME....no matter what class. Sportsman class is 11.00 - up ...quarter mile. There really is no "too slow"....unless it's so slow the timing system doesn't go that high. :mrgreen: Bring 'em on. :nice:
Race Fan

Re: Fall Bracket Nationals Questions

Post by Race Fan »

DN wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:55 am "....unless it's so slow the timing system doesn't go that high. :mrgreen: Bring 'em on. :nice:
LOL, hopefully it ain't that slow.

The cars(95 Mustangs) are ready,the weather looks perfect and we're going be there for some fun.