2007 Yamaha FZ1

Have a Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski, Golf Cart, etc. or Parts for them that you need to sell? Post it here.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton, fish2222

2007 Yamaha FZ1

Postby Domanski on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:49 pm

2007 Yamaha FZ1 - $4900 (Carthage)
Hello, I've got an 07 yamaha fz1, great bike. My brother and I recently started a business and I no longer have the free time to ride, so rather than let it sit, its time to find it a new home. Like I said, its a great bike. Runs perfect, 28,xxx miles (if you know about these bikes you know thats nothing, they routinely get 100-250k easy.) I also run amsoil which is about the best oil you can get (cost me almost $70 to change the oil) looks pretty close to perfect (a few scratches on right side faring, fixed by previous owner) Its all black, (raven model im told) It has several after market and or new parts on it. A yamaha gel seat, zero gravity taller wind screen. LED turn signals, crash pegs, some fancy oil cap. I powder coated the handle bars black to match the bike, in addition to replacing the missing passenger pegs and installing a new OE muffler. I also have an almost new set of matching first gear soft luggage that ill let go for an extra $150 (saddle bags, tank bag and I THINK? A tail bag. I paid round 400 for them. Thats about all I can think of, if you have any questions just email, call or text me. Also If the pics dont load (good chance) txt me and ill get some to you. Thanks. My email is freedomfight@live.com. and my phone number is 417 310-6158
Domanski

Return to Motorcycles/ATVs For Sale