Lets Get One Good Meet And Cruise Set Up

Events posted without prior approval will be deleted.

Moderators: scottab, Carl Blanton

John2005

Lets Get One Good Meet And Cruise Set Up

Post by John2005 »

Ok everybody I know we can do it! Lets get one good meet and cruise set up before winter hits and snow is on the ground and cars are put away. My goal is at least 50 cars yes I said fifty. I'm going to try to get together as many people as I can and hope that you all will be down to go and help get some people to come also. At the meet I would like to hang out with all the cars hoods popped open so you can see everyone's engine and shoot the s***. Please do not show up if you are going to be the moron doing burnouts/donuts/playing your music at an obnoxious level in the parking lot where we decide to go eat at.

Meet will be Nov 13th At Mokan Fun Drags
Gates open at noon, racing is from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Spectator admission $7 (includes pitpass). Kids 12 & under free. Race entry $15 (car and driver). http://www.mokandragway.com/event_info/ ... s_sun.html
Then cruise to pitt and get some food at Wheat State Pizza http://pittsburg.wheatstatepizza.com/indexs.php and then do some more cruising.

Also I am personally going to give $20 to the fastest non trailered car/truck that shows up for the meet and cruise. You have to have your name on this list to be eligible and go to both the track and the cruise to wheat state pizza. Time slip is how your time will be verified so keep your slips :nice:.

People Saying That They Are Coming (I will continue to add to the list as I continue getting confirmed people)

TMF_Midget - 2001 Mustang GT
Blackbird1084 - 06 Mustang GT
Ponypowered91 - 92 LX 5.0 Mustang
Bullitt117 - 1966 Ford Mustang
Nexus - 2005 Mustang 4.0 v63
Me- 1998 Trans Am
bigbulllee - 03 Mustang GT
buddhaz06 - 01 Z06
Spi5thgenSS - 2010 camaro ss
Last edited by John2005 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
John2005

Re: Lets Get One Good Meet And Cruise Set Up

Post by John2005 »

I guess even a shot a $20 doesn't get anyone interested anymore. Your already registered on mokan and I'm sure a bunch of you will already be at the track so come have some fun after the track and cruise around some. :layrubber:
Carl Blanton
Senior Weasel

Post by Carl Blanton »

Mo-Kan will donate a nice trophy for this deal as well!
John2005

Post by John2005 »

Carl Blanton wrote:Mo-Kan will donate a nice trophy for this deal as well!
Thanks a lot carl :nice: