Boxer pup at Seneca Dog Pound....Please Help

Have any animals or animal supplies for sale or for free? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab, fish2222

Monalisa

Boxer pup at Seneca Dog Pound....Please Help

Post by Monalisa »

Seneca dog pound has got a male boxer available for adoption....he is between 6 and 8 months of age. He is a fawn boxer with white paws....does not look to be mixed with anything else. He is a very beautiful dog. If someone might be interested please give me a call or just call the Seneca Dog Pound or Police station for more info on him. They said the adoption fee is $25. My number is 417-592-3891 or email hilsabeck3@netins.net
mrsrgriffith70

Re: Boxer pup at Seneca Dog Pound....Please Help

Post by mrsrgriffith70 »

Ramona...
Just wanted to touch base with you and see how the boxer we traded for your white one is doing! We have thought of it ALOT! We still have Ellie Mae and she is beautiful!
We lost Jersey last Summer...she got hit by a car we believe...she was missing for a day and when we found her she was bleeding internally and did not make it through the night...it devastated us and still we miss her so much. Even though she was deaf she was the BEST pet ever!!!
We had also contacted you on the Boxer that you gave us..POKIE....she ended up being really mean and actually killed our male boxer. We took her to the Humane Society and asked that she NEVER be adopted. She had bit my wife and she had tried to bite our children too.
Talk to you later...
Did someone ge tthe Boxer at the Seneca Humane Society?
73 Camaro