2 Young Ferrets, Cage, and All Supplies

Have any animals or animal supplies for sale or for free? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab, fish2222

schultz

2 Young Ferrets, Cage, and All Supplies

Post by schultz »

I have two female ferrets that were born in January. They are both spayed. One is dark sable and the other is light gray and white. They are in excellent health and extremely tame. They are use to children age 4 and up. They LOVE people and would be great for a school environment. Have never bitten anyone and love to be carried around or have you sit in the floor and play with them. I also have a three story, deluxe townhouse playland cage on wheels, several different hammocks and tunnels for the cage, litter box, large green exercise ball, and two harnesses. These girls are kept in our living room and are use to being on the couch with us and playing on the floor with us. They are very bonded, so must stay together. These were my stepdaughters and she has moved out. I wanted to try and keep them instead of selling them, but I have went back to school and continue to work full time. These girls are only getting their cage cleaned daily (their basic needs taken care of) and they want more than that. They want someone who can spend more time with them than I have right now.

They were over $600 including all the accessories when purchased in March. They were purchased from Petland and the ferrets were $160 each, the cage was $199, the different hammocks and tunnels were $60, the exercise ball was $30 and the harnesses/leads were $15.

Asking $300 OBO to the right family. These girls are young and would be great for children who were responsible and ready for a pet. Their names are Darci and Kuma. Please e-mail me at schultz_121099@yahoo.com