2 FREE Puppies!!!

Have any animals or animal supplies for sale or for free? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab, fish2222

mokangena
Resident Weasel

2 FREE Puppies!!!

Post by mokangena »

Momma is part Cocker Spaniel/Border Collie. Not sure on the daddy probably Lab or Golden Retriever. There are 2 black females left. They are about 10 weeks old. They have not had their shots or wormed. If interested please call 417-437-8196.

hoggieman racing

Re: FREE Puppies!!!

Post by hoggieman racing »

I spent a lot of time with those pups at the track and found that they would cry and want out of the kennel, while others were sleeping, and if you let the crying ones out, they went out and went to the bathroom and went right back into the kennel and back to sleep. Also, if you held one and carried it around, when it squirmed - you could put it down and it would go to the bathroom and then crawl up on your shoes to get back up and snuggle back into your arms. They are going to be such good dogs, smart and easy to house break. Definitely not going to be big dogs, as they have tiny little feet. Wish our jobs did not make us gone from the house for so many hours - I would have been in the doghouse with her cos Mark would have been upset with me for bringing one home! Sad to know the first one taken, was returned. She was such a sweet little pup. Really should post a pic! Mrs. Hoggie
Image BIG BLOCKS
mokangena
Resident Weasel

Re: 2 FREE Puppies!!!

Post by mokangena »

These two little girls still need a good home. They would make an excellent Christmas present.