Shootout class and racing discussion.
Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton
- Senior Weasel
- Posts: 1575
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:00 pm
Don found nothing in the rules about bolting a helicopter turbine to the rear axel, so he did it!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:26 pm
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:17 pm
I knew I should not have TESTED my new PEGASUS car
Those spy photos will get you everytime.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:34 pm
- Location: AURORA MO
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:59 pm
- Location: Miami Oklahoma
I have some of Dads old Hot Rod books (in the 60's) with the Turbine Axle advertised in them. I think they even had a class for those cars back then?
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:25 pm
sure ya do, furnish fry
you can run but you cant hide bracket boy
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest