Need to get rid of that old car or project? Post it here.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
1966 Chevy long bed, 283, with 3-speed transmission, new tires, new bed floor, new suspension parts front and rear, new battery, new brakes, new front and back glass, new brakes, no power steering or brakes it runs and drives great but to let you know it does not stop like a new vehicle with power disc brakes so you have to drive it like an older vehicle. Seen no rust under the truck but it has a small amount in the rockers and in the passenger door and front fender. Also has some bondo on the right bed side that is cracking. Located south of Crane, Mo, asking 4800.00 or offer 417-236-5494
- 66 CHEVY 006.JPG (82.88 KiB) Viewed 636 times
- 66 CHEVY 005.JPG (81.54 KiB) Viewed 636 times
- 66 CHEVY 004.JPG (79.82 KiB) Viewed 636 times
- 66 CHEVY 002.JPG (81.28 KiB) Viewed 636 times
- 66 CHEVY 001.JPG (79.3 KiB) Viewed 636 times