Dishwasher-Works well-$25

Have something non-car related you need to sell? Post it here.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton, fish2222

Dishwasher-Works well-$25

Postby kansas_buick on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Hot Point dishwasher. Mounts under the counter. Runs well, used until Saturday afternoon. My uncle bought a new one for his wife, I helped him install the new one so he gave me the old one. Comes with owner's manual and drain line. Needs a inlet water line and power cord (we used the old ones on his new dishwasher). This is in good condition and needs a home outside of my garage.

Can't use it and don't want it to go to waste. May trade for something of interest, but would prefer cash. Call or text for a quick reply 620-429-6198.
Last edited by kansas_buick on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I had to choose between losing my guns and loosing my hand, I guess I'd learn to live without the hand!!
kansas_buick

Re: Hot Point dishwasher-$100 obo

Postby kansas_buick on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Would trade for a mini bike, crotch rocket, good used car (nothing torn up or mechanically wrong with it), a rocket launcher, 50 cal BMG, 3 pounds of gold (may consider 3 lbs of silver or platinum as well), crossbow, or bow (must be a Bear or a Quest)!

Now that my smart *** nature has gotten the best of things, I would trade this thing for just about anything useful. Entertaining all offers cash and trades!
If I had to choose between losing my guns and loosing my hand, I guess I'd learn to live without the hand!!
kansas_buick

Re: Dishwasher-Works well-$25

Postby kansas_buick on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:43 pm

TTT
kansas_buick

Return to Miscellaneous For Sale