Vollmer HK91 Heavy Barrel

Have something non-car related you need to sell? Post it here.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton, fish2222

Vollmer HK91 Heavy Barrel

Postby SeventySeven on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Osiyo!
I am checking interest on this rifle. This is what would fall under the general heading of a collector's item. I have this F.J.Vollmer HK91 Heavy Barrel I am wanting to sell. The Vollmer company was one of the premier HK gun smithing facilities here in country. They are no longer in business. The rifle I have is a conversion where they took an HK21 heavy gun barrel and mated this barrel to an HK91 semi-auto receiver. Rifle is chambered in .308 and is unfired. Comes with three new mags and bipod already installed. It was appraised by an enthusiast from the Claremore area at $4500.00. I will never shoot this item because of what it is….namely a collectors item in unfired NIB condition. If you are interested, or there are any individuals you know that might be interested, let them know about this. This is a preban rifle. There is someone out there that has been looking for exactly this rifle…..I just have to connect with them. I am asking $4500.00 cash. I have pics that I can send upon request. Email address is eigenstate77 "at" att.net if you have any questions. I DO want it to go to a good home via a face to face sale with the new owner obviously not being disqualified from owning a firearm. I am located in Miami and am easy to find. Thanks for looking!
Wado!
Do-da-go-hv-i
Nv-wa-do-hi-ya-dv
SeventySeven

Return to Miscellaneous For Sale