2nd Annual MidWest Practice Tree Nationals

Events posted without prior approval will be deleted.

Moderators: scottab, Carl Blanton

tylerw5089

2nd Annual MidWest Practice Tree Nationals

Post by tylerw5089 »

Here is the link to the flyer: http://www.rockyou.com/photos/photo_vie ... d=13793218

OK folks the date is set, January 3, 2009 4pm. At the River City Brewing Co. in OldTown. We have reserved the banquet room on the second floor. We are in the process now of getting our giveaways lined out. When I know more info on those I will let you all know. I look forward to seeing you folks there.
Thanks,
Tyler

Address for River City Brewing Co.
150 N Mosley St
Wichita, KS 67202
http://www.rivercitybrewingco.com
tylerw5089

Re: 2nd Annual MidWest Practice Tree Nationals

Post by tylerw5089 »

GREAT NEWS!!!!! On behalf of my two partners I would like to give a big THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Peter Biondo and Biondo Racing Products for there contribution of gift certificates to the MidWest Practice Tree Nationals.

21 Days till the Richest Practice Tree Race in the Midwest!!!!!!
tylerw5089

Post by tylerw5089 »

My partners and I are pleased to announce that Jeg's Mail Order is coming on board with us. They are donating goody bags, t-shirts, hats, and banners. Driskell Racing Engines will also be donating to $50 gift certificates good for labor or parts.
Tyler
tylerw5089

Post by tylerw5089 »

Also, if anyone is needing a room we have some blocked off at the Courtyard by Marriot in Old Town. This hotel is 0.2 miles according to mapquest from River City Brewing Co. There is a special rate. If interested contact Willie Burnett at 785-341-7211. If no answer leave a message and he will get back to you.
Tyler
tylerw5089

Post by tylerw5089 »

Schedule for Saturday January 3, 2009.
Class Run Order is as follows: Pro Tree, Bottom Bulb, Top Bulb, High Roller
4-5pm: Time Trials
5pm: Pro Tree 1st round starts
This is how we will start obviously, and as you all know we will then move into the Bottom Bulb race after the Pro Tree race and so on.

Points for the points champioship which is contested in all classes except High Roller.
Loser at Points
1/8 1
1/4 2
Semi 4
R/U 6
Winner 9

We will have a white board for points update throughout the event
Prizes for the Top 3 in Points
Points champion recieves free entry into high roller race (If high roller does not fill then the entry is void)

High Roller Race
Random Draw to create Ladder
Ladder on poster board for eliminations
Payout
Win $1300
R/U $600
Semi $250

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY PART OF THIS RACE PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL MYSELF, WILLIE, OR JR.
Thanks,
Tyler