Sooner Natl's ET Race at TRP **Sign Up Now**

Events posted without prior approval will be deleted.

Moderators: scottab, Carl Blanton

Denise

Sooner Natl's ET Race at TRP **Sign Up Now**

Post by Denise »

Ok guys and gals, it’s time to start signing up for the Sooner Nationals ET Race at Tulsa Raceway Park. Pre-registration is now open and you can pre-register by visiting our website at www.tulsaracewaypark.com and clicking on the 2009 Sooner Nationals June 13-14 Tickets on Sale now logo. Before you start your pre-registration process, please give me a call so I can give you the “Corporate Code” you will need in one of the registration steps. You can contact me at the office Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm at 918-742-6201 or my cell 918-344-0987.

This year we need to pre-register a total of 64 cars by May 31st, 2009 in order to have the ET race at the National event. The 64 cars needed includes both Box and No Box entries. If we fail to pre-register the 64 cars needed by the deadline, the ET Race will be excluded from the Sooner Nationals and your money will be refunded.

Don’t forget, this year you can enter both in the ET Race and in a Sportsman Class as long as you have a different car to run in each class. Cost for the ET Race is $190 per entry and you must be in IHRA member.

Please do not hesitate to call if you have any question or comments regarding the pre-registration process.

Thank you,
Denise McDaniel
918-344-0987
denise@tulsaracewaypark.com