Border Collie-Terrior Mix Pups Free

Have any animals or animal supplies for sale or for free? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab, fish2222

Artemis

Border Collie-Terrior Mix Pups Free

Post by Artemis »

I have 4 Border Collie/Terrior mix puppies Free To GOOD HOME ONLY!

3 females, 1 male. They are 3 1/2 months old, wormed and very healthy. They should grow up to be medium to small dogs.

They would make great lap dogs or good farm hands for any family. They are all very sweet and affectionate, and super intelligent.

The mom is part Rat Terrior and their father is Border Collie. Both parents are very smart and wonderful dogs.

We love each puppy and have spoiled them rotten... we would keep them all if we could afford it.

All the puppies are paper trained and are taking to outside training very well. All the puppies are also trained to sit on command already.

Please consider taking one home, we DO NOT want these wonderful puppies to go to the shelter :(

You can either reply to this post with questions or if you're interested, or you can call me at 417-597-0889 my name is Sheri.
Attachments
DSC00988sm.jpg
DSC00988sm.jpg (35.08 KiB) Viewed 915 times
smallbearpeewee.jpg
smallbearpeewee.jpg (45.85 KiB) Viewed 917 times
smallpeewee.jpg
smallpeewee.jpg (59.48 KiB) Viewed 917 times
Artemis

Re: Border Collie-Terrior Mix Pups Free

Post by Artemis »

I thought I would put up a couple of pictures of their parents.

The father is Border Collie - his name is Sargent
The mother is half Rat Terrior half ?? - Her name is MJ

The mother we received from my sister in law 3 years ago, her purebred rat terrior accidently got out and bred with an unknown dog, but we are happy to have her anyways..

Sarge, we also received from my sister in law. She used to work at Greyhound bus station, and someone was trying to sneak puppies on the bus, but was caught.. and the owner just said take them to the pound.. well needless to say, we took one of them in.. and he turned out to be the prefect dog.

Well anyways... this was an accidental breeding.. and can't happen again. We love these puppies very much and want to see them go to a wonderful home.
Attachments
mj.jpg
mj.jpg (42.22 KiB) Viewed 900 times
sargent.jpg
sargent.jpg (59.6 KiB) Viewed 900 times