Chinese Crested Powder Puff-Free to good home

Have any animals or animal supplies for sale or for free? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab, fish2222

panek

Chinese Crested Powder Puff-Free to good home

Post by panek »

I have a Chinese Crested Powderpuff male he is about 14 months old. He is a great dog beside the fact he can get out of my yard. He is good with kids my 3 yr old daughter plays with him he does get a little hyper and jumps every now and then. He is somewhat house tried he can stay in a crate for up to 6 hours then he needs to be let out. I get him groomed every couple months. I dont want to get rid of him but i cant bring myself to chaining him up. He is not fixed and would have been registered if i would have filed the papers. He is a creamy white color very cute and loves attention. He does well with other dogs once he gets used to them. All im asking is for him to go to a great home. If you want anymore information please contact my girlfriend(Danielle) at 6204232988 or danielleclinton06@hotmail.com. We are located in Parsons.
dirtychevy

Re: Chinese Crested Powder Puff-Free to good home

Post by dirtychevy »

is it the hairless ones
hickabilly motorsports
panek

Re: Chinese Crested Powder Puff-Free to good home

Post by panek »

It is the hairless breed but he is the powderpuff version which means he has hair like a regular dog. The good thing is he doesn't shed. You just have to get him groomed like every 3 months. but he is a real good lookin dog. he does come with a cage.