Pair of brown leghorn bantams FS/T

Have any animals or animal supplies for sale or for free? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab, fish2222

kansas_buick

Pair of brown leghorn bantams FS/T

Post by kansas_buick »

I have a beautiful pair of brown leghorn bantams that I would like to part with. Show quality birds that have been raised from chicks. These birds are about 7 months old. Rooster has great feathers and coloring with great comb and nice set of spurs. The hen is laying a beautiful, perfect little egg everyday. She hasn't missed a day since starting. I bought them under the belief they were standard sized chickens, but they are not. This is the only reason for selling/ trading. Would take $20 for the pair or would trade for a couple of laying hens/pullets (wanting Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks, or Production Reds).

Two brown leghorn bantam roosters. Same age as above chickens. Both roosters have great coloring, good combs, and nice spurs. I have separated them out of the runway pen because they started riding the hen and I didn't want her tore up. These two can go to a good home for free or they can accompany the pair above. Just want to find them a new home.

You will be hard pressed to find better quality and better condition birds. Guarantee these will not disappoint. Pics don't do these birds pics. Call or text for a quick reply. Thanks.

Chad
620-429-5095
If I had to choose between losing my guns and loosing my hand, I guess I'd learn to live without the hand!!
kansas_buick

Re: Pair of brown leghorn bantams FS/T

Post by kansas_buick »

Swap the two roosters for a bunny for the kids.
If I had to choose between losing my guns and loosing my hand, I guess I'd learn to live without the hand!!