New Rules for Swap Shop *READ*

Got some extra wheels, heads or other parts to sell? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton, fish2222

New Rules for Swap Shop *READ*

Postby Carl Blanton on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Constructive replies only.This is NOT the discussion forum.Replies will be limited to questions and answers regarding the confirmation of a sale. Questions asked of the seller should be answered by the seller only. Think a price is too high? Send the poster a PM by simply clicking on his username and following instructions to send a personal message [PM]. Remarks about pricing are pointless and they keep the ad floating at the top. If the price is high the seller should get the idea when no one replies. These types of replies will be deleted.

DO NOT INQUIRE ABOUT ITEMS THAT ARE NOT LISTED. If a seller is parting out a car and you don't see a part listed that you might need then SEND A PM by clicking on the seller's username and following simple instructions.

DO NOT POST "PM SENT" OR "EMAIL SENT". Some people do this whether they want the item or not. This hurts the other ads. If you want the thing feel free to post so. If you have questions about the item and the answer would be of interest to others, post it. If you want to send a PM for whatever reason then do it. Do not do both.

YOU CAN LOCK YOUR AD!The best way to use the swap shop is to simply lock your ad and ask that those interested send a PM or e-mail

"Smart Assing", "Ball Busting", and straight up whining will not be tolerated. We'll delete it. If we delete it a lot, you'll be banned.
By posting here, you agree to allow us to edit your ad to fit the editorial focus of this site..
Carl Blanton
Senior Weasel

Re: New Rules for Swap Shop *READ*

Postby toolman27 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm

yes i accept. thanks mike
toolman27

Postby justakansashick on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Sounds fair to me!

JR
1997 Jeep Wrangler DD
1974 Ford F350 cummins/4x4 conversion (hopefully)
justakansashick

Postby junkyarddogshop on Fri May 25, 2012 5:27 am

Awesome job on the laws of the club...if you are gonna gripe then do not look or respond...good call guys.... :nice:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
junkyarddogshop

Postby 71Nova383 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 am

I agree totally.
Those who say it can't be done...should not interupt those who are doing it!
T-Together
E-Everyone
A-Achieves
M-More
71Nova383

Postby jim saferite on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm

i agree 100 percent
jim saferite

Postby rennhines on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:31 pm

:-)
rennhines

Postby jittles on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Thanks for helping cut out all the BS :nice:
Email-jdawg70@live.com
Cell-620-230-9502
jittles

Postby Black Deception on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:37 pm

:nice:
"Black Deception" Looks can be deceiving!

Don't let the clothes fool Ya'
Black Deception

Postby mikethechevyguy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:33 am

LIKE IT
mikethechevyguy

Postby rrmoose on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:13 am

Sounds good!!
rrmoose

Postby FAST GIRL on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Can I have an Amen?
Beauty is only skin deep, but cool goes all the way down to the frame.
FAST GIRL

Postby fast2act on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Carl Blanton wrote:Constructive replies only.This is NOT the discussion forum.Replies will be limited to questions and answers regarding the confirmation of a sale. Questions asked of the seller should be answered by the seller only. Think a price is too high? Send the poster a PM by simply clicking on his username and following instructions to send a personal message [PM]. Remarks about pricing are pointless and they keep the ad floating at the top. If the price is high the seller should get the idea when no one replies. These types of replies will be deleted.

DO NOT INQUIRE ABOUT ITEMS THAT ARE NOT LISTED. If a seller is parting out a car and you don't see a part listed that you might need then SEND A PM by clicking on the seller's username and following simple instructions.

DO NOT POST "PM SENT" OR "EMAIL SENT". Some people do this whether they want the item or not. This hurts the other ads. If you want the thing feel free to post so. If you have questions about the item and the answer would be of interest to others, post it. If you want to send a PM for whatever reason then do it. Do not do both.

YOU CAN LOCK YOUR AD!The best way to use the swap shop is to simply lock your ad and ask that those interested send a PM or e-mail

"Smart Assing", "Ball Busting", and straight up whining will not be tolerated. We'll delete it. If we delete it a lot, you'll be banned.
By posting here, you agree to allow us to edit your ad to fit the editorial focus of this site..

I agree, and if they still dont get the no BS then they can go off to mambe pambe land
fast2act

Postby dragsterman on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

AGREE
1955 chevy chop top
driven by the DRAG-ON-LADY
best ET 6.58 at 104 mph
best 60 foot 1.42
three time track chamption
at us36raceway!
dragsterman