1972 Pontiac GTO hardtop numbers matching

Need to get rid of that old car or project? Post it here.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton, fish2222

1972 Pontiac GTO hardtop numbers matching

Postby nothinbutpontiac on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:01 am

1972 Pontiac GTO. PHS documentation. Original purchase invoice from Joplin dealer. Numbers matching 400cid engine ( now has 6X heads and an HEI dist.) transmission, 3.23 rear end. 2 door hardtop, ac, ps, manual brakes, under hood light, trunk light, also came with door ding trim that was removed by a previous owner. Has a new set of General tires on centerline wheels. Tagged and driven regular (47 mile round trip to/from work done two to three times a week. Solid frame, rockers, trunk pan, rear floor pans, driver pan, passenger pan has a couple small holes from a leaky windshield. New Exhaust installed right before i purchased the car back in 2009. Little rust in bottoms of quarters. Front fenders have some dents. I put black epoxy primer over the old paint to seal it for driving and a later resto. The car was brazilia gold and has medium saddle int. Drives but needs a resto to be show ready. Car can be seen at Hood Performance in West Plains, MO. when i drive it in. Shown by appointment otherwise. Pics can be emailed or seen at hood performance facebook page. $8200.00. Call 417-255-9950 days and ask for Kelly, or 417-293-9694 weekends.
nothinbutpontiac

Return to Cars/Trucks/Vans/SUVs For Sale