09/29/06 Fun Drag Photos are online!

Photos from Fun Drag events.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab

09/29/06 Fun Drag Photos are online!

Postby Silver_Panther on Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:36 pm

Kicked it into overdrive today and got all the photos uploaded to the event gallery. Here's a few samples along with the link to the full gallery at the bottom. Hope you all enjoy! :D

Reid Zerbe tryin his best to keep all tires on the ground as he launches his Yamaha R6 down the quarter mile.

Kristan Chester makes a few clean passes in the 1970 Nova.

Wesley Jones is just a little too quick on the throttle.

Josh Etris is out for some testing and tuning with his new '85 GMC S-15. I believe I saw some low 12's out of this thing. Quite an impressive truck. :shock:

Definately the highlight of the night. Chris Fletcher shows everyone how it's done in his Street Legal '69 Camaro. Here he's shown gettin the tires nice and sticky. Then throwing down a very impressive wheel stand to around the 330' mark. The photo shows him about half way into it, the wheels continued to reach further to the sky until the rear bumper was just inches from the ground. (Chris if you need someone to host the vid then e-mail it to me.. I'd love to see it! :D)

Anyone got the marshmallows? Brent Laney reminds us of the old days with this really cool front engine dragster.

Ken Snyder and "Izzy B" decide to make good use of some track down time. I believe I heard a "That little girl drives that? :shock:" from the spectators. Lol yes she drives it and she was pretty darn consistent last night! :D

Jeff Stone is back and he appears to have everything lined out and the traction problem under control. Better keep those supsension parts nice and shiny cuz I'm startin to get a better view of them during the launches! :lol:

Thats it for this week. The full gallery can be seen here: http://www.silverstudioonline.com/galle ... p?album=39

For more information on how to order prints just drop me an e-mail at Matt@SilverStudioOnline.com

Thanks!
Matt
Matt Butler
Owner, Silver Studio
www.SilverStudioOnline.com
Add me to your Myspace!
Silver_Panther

Postby 9secpumpgasdad on Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:43 pm

9secpumpgasdad

Postby Silver_Panther on Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:23 pm

Awsome! 8) It seemed so much slower and longer in person.. lol
Matt Butler
Owner, Silver Studio
Add me to your Myspace!
Silver_Panther

Postby 100mphclub.com on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:26 pm

Woohoo! Wheels up! 8)
Paul (gcomfx) - 100mphclub.com originator
94 Mustang GT AODE

100mphclub.com

Postby bones srt-4 on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:33 pm

you didn't happen to get some pics of me did you ? :cry:
bones srt-4

Postby Silver_Panther on Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:21 pm

bones srt-4 wrote:you didn't happen to get some pics of me did you ? :cry:

Sorry Bones.. Doesn't look like I got ya. But with the fun drags switching to mid day saturdays it'll help me get quite a few more shots with more consistant lighting. 8)
Matt Butler
Owner, Silver Studio
Add me to your Myspace!
Silver_Panther

Return to Fun Drag Photos