"PINKS" @ Firebirk Raceway Dec 9,,, Free to Racers

Events posted without prior approval will be deleted.

Moderators: scottab, Carl Blanton

zziggy

"PINKS" @ Firebirk Raceway Dec 9,,, Free to Racers

Post by zziggy »

http://www.speedtv.com/features/855/

PINKS: ALL OUT 9.0 - 9.9 is coming to FIREBIRD RACEWAY in ARIZONA - on DECEMBER 9TH!!

And We Don't Care How COLD It Gets!

IMPORTANT: This is a 9.0 to 9.9 competition. Race cars, street cars, dragsters all welcome. Must have 4 wheels and pass tech inspection to compete. You've got to be in the 9's running ALL OUT to be part of this monster tournament!

Remember, you gotta be in the 9's running ALL OUT. If you run in the 8's, you're too fast ... in the 10's, too slow. Sandbagging ... don't even think about it. Cheaters get sent home. It's your job to dial your car in ... in the 9's!

Fans and racers this is your day. We love ya! Bring your friends, family, coats, hot chocolate, trailers and RV's ... And don't plan on leaving until after dark!!

All cars get in the competion for FREE. Get there VERY early...we aren't waiting for anyone!

Gates open at 7 AM - Tech Inspection between 7 AM and 10 AM

ALL OUT Qualifying Begins At 10:15 AM. You Get Atleast 2 Runs!

ALL OUT Qualifying Ends At 3 PM and things are just getting started!

Rich Christensen and Team PINKS will select 16 to 32 killer racers from ALL OUT Qualifying to compete for $10,000 CASH in a Heads-Up, Run-What-Ya-Brung, Let's-Get-Ugly, Shootout, Showdown!

Rich might pick a group of 9.3's or 9.8's! You never know .... But you got to be in it to win it!

Plus, 8 Racers Will Receive $1000 CASH!!!

Will there be title racing? NO!! So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!

It's FREE for the racers and $10 bucks for spectators. Not one dime goes to PINKS! We're the ones giving the money - remember?

Look, Rich wants to give $18,000 away and watch some Fast, Hardcore, No Bullsh#T Racing!! It's that simple.

So show up and get ready to push your car like it's never been pushed before. Oh yeah, you might just have one of the best times of your life!!!

No Titles Required - No Sandbaggers Allowed. Test and Tune - Night before ALL OUT Competition to get your cars dialed in. You can also pass tech inspection that night.

PINKS ALL OUT - Will You Be The Last Racer Standing?
71 Camaro 355 NA
11.1906 @ 118.92
60' time 1.5067
100mphclub.com

Post by 100mphclub.com »

I want 25 car lengths. :lol:
Paul (gcomfx) - 100mphclub.com originator
94 Mustang GT AODE

STREETREBEL

Post by STREETREBEL »

100mphclub.com wrote:I want 25 car lengths. :lol:
Your not that fast! :o
100mphclub.com

Post by 100mphclub.com »

and I get to pull 4 of their plug wires? :dunno:

But seriously, anyone going to this? Sounds like it would be fun (and possibly COLD) to watch.
Paul (gcomfx) - 100mphclub.com originator
94 Mustang GT AODE

bear44mom

Post by bear44mom »

I'm giving it some very serious thought.

Seriously.

Just can't figure out how to tell the kids I'm spending their Christmas present money to drag race in Arizona. 8)
Go Newcastle Racers!!!!
SG/ET 4256
zziggy

Post by zziggy »

8 racers walk away with $1,000 each
Winner is Chauffeured away with $10,000

And a C-Mas vacation in AZ isn't too bad either.
71 Camaro 355 NA
11.1906 @ 118.92
60' time 1.5067
Lil Bryan

Post by Lil Bryan »

I'am still thinking about it also, see what it will cost to get there and then I will decide
9.71 @ 139 on moter
8.?? @ 16? N2O
oldyeller

All Out!!!!!

Post by oldyeller »

Does anybody know what tree they'll use and what Tech will require?I know lots of cars that might have a hard time passing NHRA Super Gas Tech requirements.Thanks.Curt :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
The older I get,the better I was.
bear44mom

Post by bear44mom »

I emailed the track contact person and was told that they will be using the NHRA General Regulations for racing. You are right Curt, there will probably be a lot of cars that won't pass. They said that drivers won't have to have NHRA licenses to race.

I didn't even think about asking what tree will be used. I will have to send another email and report back.
Go Newcastle Racers!!!!
SG/ET 4256
oldyeller

Post by oldyeller »

I just wondered,because NHRA Tech for 9.90 is pretty tough!!Curt. :roll: :roll: :roll:
The older I get,the better I was.
hoggieman racing

Pinks

Post by hoggieman racing »

Curt, your car would be a shoe in for that race, My car is needing a little roll cage work and a parachute. More gas and timing also. :lol: Later Hoggie
s10kool

Post by s10kool »

i went to PINKS in Ennis TX and it was bad *** i highly recommend it is a blast- i remember they used i 5 tenths tree but i am not too sure.