Lve Music, Great Food, and a Good Time this Sat. April 21st!

Events posted without prior approval will be deleted.

Moderators: scottab, Carl Blanton

Silver_Panther

Lve Music, Great Food, and a Good Time this Sat. April 21st!

Post by Silver_Panther »

Hey everyone! I'm plannin on havin a get together at Idle-A-While Bar & Grill this saturday to kinda celebrate my 21st b-day and to enjoy the company of some friends and I'd like to invite all of my MoKan friends! No need to bring gifts, cards or anything, just come on out and enjoy some live music by Torn and the company of fellow friends. They've got an outdoor beer garden which the band will most likely be setup and playing with chairs and table all around, 2 pool tables inside, a full menu of great food, and plenty of drinks from soft drinks to alcahol (no hard liquer, it's more of a grill than a bar). Everyone here is invited, the band is scheduled to start around 7ish PM and end around Midnight. No cover charge! All ages welcome, but must be 21 to drink (they do card), plus they have some awsome cooks. If you're interested in coming out please post it here. I'd like to have a rough estimate on who to expect. Also check back here for any updates.

Map to Idle-A-While can be found here: http://www.idle-a-while.com/Calendar.php

You can head to the CDRA races for the day, then travel straight north on 171 (which turns into west hwy 400 once you get into kansas) Keep going straight at the first 4 way stop. Then once you go over 2 sets of railroad tracks take a right on the first road. About 4 to 5 blocks down on the right sets Idle-A-While bar and grill. Only a short 10 minute drive from the track! :D

Hope to see some of ya there!

-Matt
Last edited by Silver_Panther on Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matt Butler
Owner, Silver Studio
www.SilverStudioOnline.com
Add me to your Myspace!
fish2222

Post by fish2222 »

Matt, I think you meant this - You can head to the CDRA races for the day, then travel straight north on 171 from Mo-Kan... :)
Silver_Panther

Post by Silver_Panther »

fish2222 wrote:Matt, I think you meant this - You can head to the CDRA races for the day, then travel straight north on 171 from Mo-Kan... :)
Whoops, your right :oops: :D
Matt Butler
Owner, Silver Studio
Add me to your Myspace!
fish2222

Post by fish2222 »

It still says 141 instead of 171. :lol:
Silver_Panther

Post by Silver_Panther »

Whoops.. Darn Missouri and their difficult roads. :P Thanks again. :)
Matt Butler
Owner, Silver Studio
Add me to your Myspace!
01lowbird

Post by 01lowbird »

I'll be there bout 10 ish with the gf
cammed and slammed