Please delete!!!!!

Have any animals or animal supplies for sale or for free? Post them here.

Moderators: mokangena, scottab, fish2222

mrsrgriffith70

Please delete!!!!!

Post by mrsrgriffith70 »

:D I have a 1 year old male Great Dane! He is gray with black spots. He is a beautiful dog, he is or was house broken and can do a few tricks. He needs a home that will be able to give him lots of attention. He likes to be chased while he carries the soccer ball, Yes! I said soccer ball. He can be registered AKC if wanted we just did not feel it was nessesary since he was just going to be a pet. If interested call 417-499-7249 or 417-642- 5662. BEST TIME TO BE REACHED AFTER 3:00PM.
Last edited by mrsrgriffith70 on Wed May 28, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
73 Camaro
arkhillbilly

Re: !!!!!GREAT DANE!!!!!!

Post by arkhillbilly »

i am interested in the dane. what trades are you looking for?
mrsrgriffith70

Post by mrsrgriffith70 »

What do you have to trade?
73 Camaro
arkhillbilly

Post by arkhillbilly »

sry just got your pm. i dont have anything your looking for it doesnt seem. can you send me some pics? im interested for cash. pics can be sent to rlward0236@msn.com thanks
mrsrgriffith70

Post by mrsrgriffith70 »

Sent pics...let me know if you get them!
Thanks
73 Camaro
arkhillbilly

Post by arkhillbilly »

got the pics. just a few questions. how does the dog do with kids. our last great dane was absolutely wonderful with children. how is his health? our last one had a heart attack and died. it was like we lost a family member. wher are you located. thanks
mrsrgriffith70

Post by mrsrgriffith70 »

His health is great!! He is VERY awesome with kids...we have 4 and ages run form 11 to 2 and he loves them all!
He is on the skinny side at the moment because he and our lab like to out do eachother at feediing time...our lab wins most of the time...we have been having to feed them seperate! It is a male dominance thing!!!
Anyway, he is in really great health! Full of energy and does well inside or out! He does love to be inside at this time because of the weather! But stays outside some too..we have a pole barn that he can get in and stay warm!
You sound like us...wanting a good home that everyone will be happy! I think he would be loved tremoundsly with your kids!
He loves ours so he can't go wrong with yours!
We are located in Carl Junction...if you would like to meet somewhere let us know...where are you from?
Thanks
Steve
73 Camaro
arkhillbilly

Post by arkhillbilly »

im just north of bolivar missouri about 15 miles. really close to highway 54. im trying to work out some extra cash arrangemtns as we speak. im very very interested and hope i can get something together soon. ill try to call you before this weekend to possibly set up an arrangement to meet. thanks Randy
mrsrgriffith70

Post by mrsrgriffith70 »

We would love to meet with you a soon as you can! Just give us a call when you are ready! We really haven't advertised any other place...one of those need to find a home for him but will miss him too!!!
Just give us a shout!
Thanks
Steve
73 Camaro
arkhillbilly

Post by arkhillbilly »

hopefully ill be calling by the end of the week. we sure hope it works out. the kids are excited
mrsrgriffith70

Post by mrsrgriffith70 »

Sounds GREAT! Give us a shout on my cell phone! 499-7249...hopefully this weather clears up!!! You ALL will LOVE him SO much!!
He really enjoys kids!!! He is a couch potatoe too! It is so funny...because for such a big dog he can curl up pretty small and share the couch!!!
Thanks!
73 Camaro