Midwest Footbrake Nationals Update

Events posted without prior approval will be deleted.

Moderators: scottab, Carl Blanton

Jon

Midwest Footbrake Nationals Update

Post by Jon »

Alright everybody just got off the phone with my 35 pre entries already in the Midwest Footbrake Nationals. I had 45 but 10 of them wanted to pull out because of another big footbrake race down there way. So I made a few minor changes to the race. The new pre entry for the race is $200. We will now be racing for $2,000 Friday and $5,000 Saturday and Sunday. Purse is 100% Guaranteed. If we get over 125 Cars I will raise the purse on Sat. Also added to the Saturday Event Is a 16 Car Shootout. 100% Payback. I have 6 already entered in this race. To reserve a spot just call me and send the money, first 16 entries will get in race. Also added to Saturday’s race is a second chance race, everybody that loses third round or sooner can get in the second chance race. This race will have a $1000 total purse. If anybody has any questions about race just give me a call 316-648-3063.
Thanks Jon

New Flyers http://www.mwfootbrake.com/flyer.htm
Jon

Re: Midwest Footbrake Nationals Update

Post by Jon »

Next Announcement for this race is the tvnav.com hard luck free entry race on Sunday Morning. Anybody that loses 1st and 2nd round Friday or Saturday on the same color card is automatically entered into this race. No time trials just straight into eliminations. You must be entered for the whole weekend to be eligible for this race

1st place- Garmin 650 GPS https://buy.garmin.com/shop/alt-image.d ... ImageLarge

2nd place- A Digital Picture Frame. http://www.tvnav.com/sp1100b.htm

This is all thanks To tvnav.com (Darrel, Glenda, and Danel) for there sponsorship for entire race

This is something else that is happening at this great weekend event
Jon

Post by Jon »

I had to run out of town but these are some of the names that I know off the top of my head.

Troy Ross x2
Jereka Lobner x1
JR Lobner x2
Richard Maugans x2
Bob Maugans x1
Jeff White x2
Steve Schmidt x2
Little Wink x2
Big Wink x1
Phil Watkins x1
Jay Beigel x1
Darrel Goheen x2
Danel Goheen x1
Chris Brown x2
Bobby Mount x2
Rocky Akins x2
Cliff Akins x1
Mike Crain x2
Rick Miller x1
Eric Terrell x1
James Kunkel x1
Bob Weatherly x1
John Germann x2
John Trimble x1
John Machin III x1
Matt Machin x1
Robert Adamson x2
Chris Livingood x1
Steve Livinggood x1

There is eight more entries but they are guys from out of town and I don't know there names off the top of my head I will get them on the list soon.

All $27,960 is in the account are you in to get your part of it? 1 car or 100 its there for the taking. Also ordered big checks today from Blake Allen.
Last edited by Jon on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jon

Post by Jon »

10 days till the pre entry deadline. Everybody don't miss the biggest footbrake race in the midwest.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I got this race promoted big time at the E.T. Finals and had lots of intrust from Colorado guys. Lots of them said they haven't heard about the race but were very intrested in coming. So here is what I am going to do to help all the guys who are just hearing about the race. The new pre entry deadline is September 30. For all you guys who got your money in early (Sep 15) you will recieve a free single day spectator pass. Come on guys everybody needs to race in this one Lots of money on the line. Also all you guys with cars that don't want to race you need to get some of those dragster killers in your car. The purse is 100% guareenteed but if we get more then 125 cars we will raise the purse even higher.
Jon

Post by Jon »

This is a hotel a few miles from the race track. Normal Weekend rates are $119. If you tell them you are racing at Kansas International Dragway. The new rate is $79. This hotel was just built last year so it is just like new.

1075 Hopalong Cassidy Circle , Valley Center, KS, US, 67147 | Phone: (316) 440-5050 This is the Sleep Inn at 77 and I-35 Hotel rooms are limitied so hurry before there gone.

Last weekend from 5:00 to 1:00 A.m I had a 1.33 60ft everytime. Track is working awesome right now.