To help pay the wall ?

General racing discussion.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton

strike force

To help pay the wall ?

Post by strike force »

Is the bump to sixty dollars on entre fee to off set the trump wall ? Or to get bigger payouts
hoggieman racing

Re: To help pay the wall ?

Post by hoggieman racing »

Ill pay Seventy, just because Obama and Hilary are out are out! Dont know what your pay increase for the tax break was, mine was $62 per pay period. Im glad we have a President that loves his Country, unlike Obama! Thats a FACT. Good Luck this year, Mark Hogg. :nice:
Image BIG BLOCKS
Carl Blanton
Senior Weasel

Re: To help pay the wall ?

Post by Carl Blanton »

We upped the round money to $40. So on a normal weekend we've basically split the money between the Super Pro racer and the track.
I am not specifically ear making this for a wall, but there are always maintenance and improvement projects that demand money. At this exact moment we are faced with converting much of the pit lighting to LED to satisfy a demand by Heartland REC that we reduce our electric usage. Meanwhile they are charging us $400 a month for a meter that isn't currently using any power!

A wall is going to be quite a challenge. I don't have the exact construction method determined at this time, but I have looked at many options. I will probably put together a racers committee to help and advise on fund raising through sponsorships, and to network for the labor necessary. It may have to be an off season project, or we might began by pouring a footing this year. Still lots of decisions to be made.