Topfun from Yellowbullet and Mokan

General racing discussion.

Moderators: mokangena, DN, scottab, Carl Blanton

nelson

Topfun from Yellowbullet and Mokan

Post by nelson »

For what its worth there is a guy on Yellowbullet who is doing something really awesome and it will have Mokan involved. He has a fox body mustang that runs solid 8s and is street legal. He is from Orlando Florida and has left today with his plans of driving from Florida to the west coast then back to the east coast then south back home. He is driving his mustang for the 10,000 plus mile journey and has a schedule to stop at dragstrips along the way to race at. He has in his itinerary to stop at Mokan on June 9th to make some passes. Its really cool what he is doing and i mentioned he should stop at Mokan cause its such a awesome track with great facilities and people so he plans to. Just thought i would pass on this info if he hasnt been able to contact the track. So on the 9th keep an eye out for a teal green fox body mustang that will lay down some 8 second runs and then drive off into the sunset on his way to the next stop. Sorry for the long post. Thanks
Anything worth doing, is worth doing in excess

CARPE DIEM
Carl Blanton
Senior Weasel

Re: Topfun from Yellowbullet and Mokan

Post by Carl Blanton »

Thanks Nelson for recommending us.
I have been in contact with the gentleman, and he is looking forward to running at our all Mustang Race June 9th. We'll see if we can find him a match race!